Hello,

Welcome Back,

Please sign in to your account!

Forgot Password,

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Sorry, you do not have permission to ask a question, You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

Home Latest Topics

GMA

5-year-old with leukemia gets unforgettable visit from golden retriever therapy dogs 💕

video
play-rounded-fill

hi do you want her to come in this is Ellie do Ellie can do all sorts of Tricks should we have her sit first and you want to pet her you can come pet her that’s so nice oh you made that Roger little you want to give a puppet show to Ellie you want to come and feel this what so she has a little bump here and it makes her hair always stick up but you know what else is really cool about that and she has a plush for you a stuffed animal and it hair sticks up too just like that day thank you you’re welcome do you want to see you do some tricks yeah all right um first I want to stand back okay yes smart good call good wait Freedom she got it do you want to say the word taste taste can she roll over she can this floor is a little slippery so it gets a little hard here do you want to see mine yeah I’d love to see your roll over w wa that’s impressive that means I’m a dog trainer now yes you are an official dog trainer wow I love it so proud of you buddy roll roll roll roll yay